How to increase page loading speed in WordPress
For loading page faster there are many things need to maintain while creating a website:
- Before added any images in the website we must be compress the images size. Images compression tools like Compress JPEG Images Online, TinyPNG – Compress PNG.
- Html content needs to be minify properly
- Css needs to be minify properly
- Js needs to be minify properly
- Delete all unnecessary code which is no longer used in the theme.
- Don’t be added any unnecessary plugins which is not up to date with the WordPress version.
- Clean up the
function.phpfile, delete those functions which are no longer used in the site as per the current status.
- No need to add many more plugins for page load faster. There are some basic and most popular plugins are available in WordPress. They are providing free services. Those plugins are Autoptimize, PageSpeed Ninja.
On Autoptimize plugin we can manage the site cache, manage to minify the html, css and js as well. Also there is an option for purge all cache. So using this plugin we can easily clear the cache. As this plugin ha provided cache facility so don’t need to add any cache plugin on your website.
On PageSpeed Ninja there are many more options to load the site faster and rank on Google PageSpeed, GTmatrix and Pingdom as well.